Here are some of the options we have for getting involved:
- You can participate in the following stewardship projects
- Development of land plans for the Chilcotin Ark
- Writing summaries of research papers to support the land plans
- Literature research on topics like:
- Wildlife species
- Carbon offset
- Climate change
- Mountain elevation advantage research for global warming
- Invest in your own stewardship education by completing one of the online training programs such as the Conservation and Stewardship Course before you join us in person, or just to enhance your knowledge.
- If you book a conservation trip with us, you will receive a free online animal tracking course to help you prepare for your journey with us
- Work on our website, updating content, working on security features, SEO and marketing from anywhere in the world to contribute to stewardship of the land
- Creating social media content
Sign up to get involved by completing our contact form.