On this page we share publically available science related to wildlife conservation and resource management. While some of the papers might be directly related to the Chilcotin Ark, others might be about a certain species, ecosystems, or management strategies.
- Jim Pojar (2010) A New Climate for Conservation Nature, Carbon and Climate Change in British Columbia, Commissioned by the Working Group on Biodiversity, Forests and Climate: https://climateactionnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/NewClimate_report_DSF.pdf (Accessed: 2021-03-31).
- The Government of British Columbia and the Invasive Species Council of B.C.(2018) “Invasive Species Strategy for British Columbia: 2018-2022” : https://bcinvasives.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Invasive_Species_Strategy_for_BC-2018-180117-WEB.pdf (Accessed: 2021-03-31).
- Blood, D.A., Ministry of Environment, Land and Parks. (2000) “Mountain Goat in British Columbia, Ecology, Conservation and Management” http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/wld/documents/mtngoat.pdf (Accessed: August 21st 2019).
- Government of British Columbia (2020) Conservation Framework Tools. https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/environment/plants-animals-ecosystems/species-ecosystems-at-risk/setting-priorities/conservation-action-tools (Accessed: 2020-01-04).
- Morris, M., (2015) “Getting the Balance Right: Improving Wildlife Habitat Management in British Columbia. Strategic Advice to Minister of Forests Lands and Natural Resource Operations.”: http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/management-issues/docs/getting_the_balance_right_improving_wildlife_habitat_management_in_british_columbia.pdf (accessed: 2021-03-31).
- Churchill, B., Holland, B. (2003) “Wildlife and aircraft operation: assessment of impacts, mitigation and recommendation for best management practices in the Peace Region” Chillborne Environmental. https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/environment/plants-animals-and-ecosystems/wildlife-wildlife-habitat/regional-wildlife/northeast-region/best-mgmt-practices/aircraft_operations_wildlife_mitigation_report.pdf (accessed: 2021-04-08)